VideoFirma (Video Signature) is Visabit’s innovative integrated digital solution that conforms to current legislation to streamline and simplify:
- the procedures for remote video identification of the counterpart;
- anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism provisions;
- filling in forms and/or contracts;
- the signature processes (Advanced Electronic Signature) needed to validate a contract;
- storage, with the security that no signed document can be altered or lost;
- correspondence of information in documents concerning the steps of the procedure;
in a secure multi-device environment that is always accessible. VideoFirma (Video Signature) can be used from any Smartphone, tablet or PC.
WHAT IS IT MADE UP BY?
- a digital platform that allows and manages operations, accessible via the web;
- a video identification application;
- advanced electronic signature (AdES) for signing documents;
- digital storage of any signed document at a certified third party
HOW VIDEOFIRMA (VIDEO SIGNATURE) WORKS
The solution includes all the phases needed for the identification of the counterpart, to stipulate a contract, manage the client’s instructions for orders, storage of data and correspondence with clients.
Registration on the digital platform is accessible through a protected web address. After this and a few simple steps, the system allows to:
- book video appointments through an easily accessible calendar;
- video identification linking with a video call during which an authorised adviser will carry out the recognition of their counterpart by viewing their identity documents;
- video interview to receive information in order to comply with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism regulations and/or offering assistance;
- recording video identification or call on command and store them at a certified third party that guarantees their inalterability.
- filling out documents and order instructions that are immediately available for storage and/or signature should it be needed;
- signing with the Advanced Electronic Signature (AdES) through an OTP (One Time Password). The signature allows both the documents and the video identification/interview to be made inalterable.
- digitally storing all documents. In particular, documents and client order instructions are stored with a certified third party.
- communicating in writing with clients using the digital platform and without email.