Our service, through Vis-à-bit app, allows a remote, secure and univocal identification of anyone. We developed this service and tested its efficiency and compliance with the law for the companies of the group.
FD Fiduciaria Digitale was the first company to use it.
- allows verification of identity, instantly recording the whole identification phase with your Smartphone or PC, directly online;
- is compliant-by-design to the most recent Banca d’Italia’s requirements concerning remote operations and video identification procedures.
HOW IT WORKS
The application allows a secure connection via video call during which an authorised operator carries out identification of the counterpart through the display of identity documents. In addition, all the information needed for recognition and supplying the necessary assistance will be acquired during the video.
The video interview is:
- reviewed by the operator;
- signed digitally by the operator to certify the content and make it inalterable;
- stored digitally with a certified third party that guarantees its storage and inalterability for 10 years.
A copy of said document will be available for the intermediary who can pass it on to the client, if necessary.